Civil Bank Kishor Bachat Khata is an interest bearing account designed to accumulate savings for a child’s future. Although this type of account is the least profitable compared to other savings account, growth in population and increasing awareness on children’s savings plan indicates market potential for this product. By opening the Civil Bank Kishor Bachat Khata, parents can ensure their children’s secured future and help their children fulfill their dreams.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
It is designed for children below the age of 16.
Minimum balance to be maintained is NPR 1,000 /-
- Accidental death/permanent disability insurance up to NPR 0.5 Million or up to four times the deposit amount maintained at the time of accidental death/permanent disability
- Standing instruction facility for monthly transfers to Civil Bank Kishor Bachat Khata to secure their children’s future.
- Waiver of Debit Card fee (for first year only).
- Free cheque-book facility.
- 100% rebate on Educational loan processing fee. *Conditions apply
- Life-long 50% rebate on Loan Processing fees and commission on banking services such as Issuance of Demand Draft and SWIFT Transfer, etc. *Subject to non-closure of account relationship.
Rates & Fees
Rate of Interest: 7%
Interest Rate Calculation: Daily basis
Interest Rate Posting: Quarterly basis
All documents as per the Bank’s KYC Policy and the directives of Nepal Rastra Bank.